Jamiaca is the birth place of Bob Marley and is renowned for being a travel destination for romantic travel such as getaways for couples and honeymoons. Jamaica is definitely still a place to visit with friends to relax and enjoy great sightseeing. Over the years, Jamaica has become so popular among tourist’s looking for a perfect holiday spot that offers something for everyone to enjoy. Considered one of the largest islands in the Caribbean and more expensive for accommodations then other islands in the Caribbean .
So many people wonder why this beautiful island has turned out to be a popular vacation spot that attracts a good number of tourists from all over the world. The answer is evident in the fact that Jamaica offers loads of excellent hotel accommodations and resorts amazing buildings, great museums, exotic restaurants and several good attractions . There are also several ports, airports and highways that offer visitors the chance to easily access various points of interest on the island.
Weather in Jamaica is great all year round, which is one of the reasons why it gained so much popularity, especially among tourists. Beautiful beaches, unique culture, rich historical past and gorgeous scenery all make Jamaica a perfect place to go when planning a vacation . There are loads of interesting sights worth seeing when in Jamaica. Taking a taxi from Montego Bay to Negrio or Ohco Rios is also a experience on its own . Jamaica is one of exotic destinations in the Caribbean where you can enjoy lots fun and excitement, there are tons of hotels and all inclusive resorts that you can choose from . I prefer all inclusives resorts where all your food and drinks are included.
Things To Do In Jamiaca
DUNN’S RIVER FALLS
Located on the northern coast of the island in Ocho Rios Dunn’s River Fall is the perfect spot to relax and sunbath. Due to its unique nature, Dunn’s River Falls attracts a good number of tourists from all around the world. One of the fun things to do here is to climb the water falls As a first timer, it is recommended to go with a guide for easy access and bring running shoes to climb the waterfall . Your trip to Jamaica will be considered incomplete without visiting this lovely attraction.
Renowned for being the largest maritime attraction in Caribbean, Dolphin’s Cove is a place to experience the best family vacation. To have access to the several marine animals in the park, you will have to pay to access the park it’s easiest to book with your hotel . Some of the water creatures found here include manta-rays, dolphin, nurse sharks and many more. There are lots of things to do such as cliff jumping , jet skiing , ATV rentals to name a few . Swimming with the Dolphins is a must have if visiting Jamaica.
One of the most famous tourist location’s of South East Asia, Thailand is home to unique and distanced geographical regions. Its’ capital city, Bangkok is a major tourist attraction. It consists of more than eleven million inhabitants. Being one of most cosmopolitan cities, it is famous for its’ high-rise buildings, nightlife, intense heat and congested roads.
Bangkok is split into 50 districts and sub divided into 250 sub districts. The main areas, namely-
• Siam square- the commercial hub of the city. Full of glitzy hotels and malls and high rises. Sky train intersection is the main attraction.
• Sukhumvit- the sukhumvit road is extremely popular among higher class citizens. Known for its nightlife, posh hotels and nightclubs.
• Silom- financial centre by day, premier party district by night.
• Rattanakosin- part of the old Bangkok, situated between the downtown and the river. The most popular sights being grand palace and Wat Pho.
• Khao san road- home to the middle class society. Mecca to the budget traveller.
• Yaowarat and phahurat- Bangkok’s Chinatown. Consisting of sizeable community from the Indian sub continent. A multicultural district full of temples, shrines, street markets and seafood restaurants.
• Dusit- the main political area of Bangkok. It’s a unique European style hosts various political institutions and monarchy. Filled with plush palaces, gardens and broad avenues.
• Thonburi- located on the west bank of Chao-phraya River, consisting of floating markets and royal barges national museum.
• Pratunam- largest wholesale and retail market. Fashion sector of the city.
• Phahonyothin- suburb area with the largest market place. Bargainer’s paradise.
• Lat krabang- situated in close proximity to the international airport. Full of decent hotels and lodges, it is an important railway link to the rest of Thailand.
Transport facilities include express line, city line among commuter rail lines. Metered cabs, buses, metro(MRT), BTS sky train, boats, motorbike taxis and the world famous Tuk-tuk provide a vast range of choices to tourists for travelling across the city.
Also a vast range of accommodation facilities includes some of the best hotels of the world, namely- The Oriental and The Peninsula, rated one of the best in the world. Also budget and decent hotels are spread across the city for the average tourists.
Bangkok is famous for its street food. There are numerous restaurants and Michelin star food joints spread all over the city. Yaowarat is the place to go for authentic Chinese cuisines. For Indian cuisines Little India is the place to go.
You can go on dinner cruises or take a river boat ride or just chill out and enjoy the nightlife. It is the perfect place to let out some steam and pamper yourself.